Monday, January 28, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Sunday, January 6, 2008
The list can be in excel or word and/or you can just copy and paste it into the e-mail.
If you don't have a list, just start with a general count and we'll get to the specifics as we go. (For instance: 12 Freshners, 15 cleansers, 5 TimeWise Moisturizers, 37 lipsticks, etc.)
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Thank you for all your support!!!
We are currently looking for lots of Mary Kay products / inventory to liquidate!
Cream to powder foundations in Ivory and Beige
Beige & Ivory Pressed Powder
Loose powders in Ivory & Beige
Oil-Free Hydrating Gels
Purifying Freshners #2
Hydrating Freshners #1
Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Removers
Extra Emollient Night Creams
Extra Emollient Moisturizers
Mascaras in Black
Spun silk eyeshadows
Whipped cocoa eyeshadows
White sand eyeshadows
Sunny spice blush
Sheer blush lipsticks
Pink pout &
almond glaze lip glosses
Mechanical Blonde Eyebrow Pencils
And many other unique items.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Monday, December 3, 2007
E-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
So, for some of you who find me by a "search" about liquidating your Mary Kay products, all these things will be new to you. LOL
2. When I was 3 or 4 I stuck a necklace up my nose and couldn't get it out. We had to go to the doctor (again 1 hr away). I still don't understand what went wrong in that necklace & nose plan.
3. My husband and I only dated 10 mos from meeting til married and now we've been married over 15 years.
4. When all of my inlaws get together (immediately family only) there are 35 of us.
5. Both of my parents passed away by the time I was 22.
6. I have watched Regis and Kelly (previously Kathie Lee) for 12 years now.